Skip Navigation


This site allows you to browse CMU academic programs, subjects, and departmental offerings to find the program that is right for you. Then you can view and print all the requirements for that program.


You may also view Course Descriptions and Undergraduate Major Maps by bulletin year on this website. 

Which Bulletin should I use?

Academic bulletins change each year and are valid for seven years. Students generally follow the bulletin in effect at the time of their initial registration at CMU or another regionally accredited two- or four-year institution. Following consultation with an advisor, students may elect to follow a more current bulletin.


NOTE: Be sure to review the Corrections and Updates to the Paper Bulletin page for the year of Bulletin that you are using.  This can be found by choosing the year, level, and clicking on "Go."  On the next screen, the Corrections and Updates link is on the left side of the screen.



Which academic year will you use?

Bulletin Year


What level of study will you pursue?

Level of Study